Policies

Thursday, May 24, 2012

I'm an addict

I love to listen to audio books!  I have always loved good fiction and now I have a way to enjoy a good book while I'm doing other things.  Mowing the lawn is such a pleasure while I'm walking The Green Mile with John Coffy or confronting a fugitive with Stephanie Plum or experiencing The Hunger Games with Katniss Everdeen.

I like to hear the book before I watch the movie so I can compare.  I saw The Green Mile a long time ago and now want to see it again since i recently heard it.  I have not seen One For the Money yet but I'm so looking forward to it.  Recently I heard The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks and I'm looking forward to that movie as well. 

My name is Judy and I'm an audio book addict but I'm not trying to cure my addiction.  I just want to connect with others who share it. 

Right now I'm listening to Dear John by Nicholas Sparks.

So, what are you listening to?

No comments:

Post a Comment